Monday, October 14, 2013

Learning more each day

Photos from Sister Clay
First Companion, Sister T

District

Raising the bar

Highlights from October 14

Monday was a good day for american music: WMYB and Little Things and Just Give me a Reason

Our 14 year old investigator went drinking with a member´s neighbor (and other sisters´ investigator)

Challenged my 1st two investigators to be baptized! ....we used the ficha too....haha.

I rolled up my sleeping bag!

Finished Mosiah in Português LdM

Airplanes from the SM airforce base make outdoor lessons interesting

Had lunch at Irmã Patrícia A.´s....she cooks like mommy/tiff <3 div="">
We sang ``O God, The Eternal Father´´ in sacrament meeting yesterday
Some tasty lunch from a members bakery. It looks like a waffle taco??? Not sure




HIGHLIGHTS from October 7th

I bought stickers: cars, princesses, pooh and fairies
I saw some nuns (Yes, I saw that woman was a nuuuuuuuuuuuuun)
First District Mtg
One day for lunch there was SQUASH<3 div="">
I have verse 1 of Sou um Filho de Deus memorized
I have a cat friend that is ALMOST as cool as Chessy
Made 40-50 cookies for conf that were gone in 10 minutes
I WATCHED CONFERENCE IN ENGLISH:)

No comments:

Post a Comment