Monday, February 20, 2012

No time

I love my family!

Hope you are all doing well. It was a great week  

Wow. They took away all the time. 

The pictures are of the food. 




I love you all so much. 

We found a new family this week through a miracle.  We were going to visit the house of the owner of our new house who wasn't there.  We decided to go buy ice cream and see if she was there as we were returning but as we were buying we were greeted by a woman who said that she is a less active in a town outside of the city.  She was visitng her sister here in our area.  We were asked to visit the same day.  We visited Thursday, challenged them to baptism on Saturday and they came to church on Sunday. They're going to come to an FHE with the bishop tonight. Hooray! The Lord is blessing us.  

We are still working with the members. I love you all so much. 

Have a great week. I miss you.

Much more to tell. I'll write it in a real letter and mail it this week.

Love,

Elder Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment